Monday, May 26, 2008

Fiery Furnaces Empty Bottle 9.17.04


Here is an old bootleg I recorded that I've upped to share on other sites, but thought I'd add it here to keep the link alive. It's one big file plus the encore since they really never stopped. This is when it was one long medley. Blueberry Boat had just recently come out and they weren't as infamous as they would become. Love 'em or hate 'em they are definitely one of the more hardworking innovative bands performing today. The fact that the songs never sound the same from one tour to the other attests to their creativity. Enjoy.

Fiery Furnaces medley mp3

I will be posting more often as time allows. I have some animal collective boots to share along with a bunch from my archives depending on my mood. And now, the cutest baby in the world, Nikolaus Jo.

No comments: